The Gotham Steel Air Fry Pan is a pan of a generous size that will enable you to fry food quickly on your stovetop or on an indoor grill. This pan uses the flow of air to heat up and cook the food inside it evenly, so you won’t need to add cholesterol-filled oil or fatty butter to aid with the cooking process. With this pan, you’ll be able to cook a variety of foods for any meal, including dessert.
This gives you perfect results of just great tasting food, that is light crispy outside with a tender moist juicy centre.
And forget about oily messes because with the Gotham Steel Air Fry Pan you don’t have to worry about flipping or mixing.
How It Works
- Each of these pans has three side vents that will allow air to circulate through its middle after it’s on your hot stovetop or grill. This air circulation will then create a convective effect inside the pan, enabling any food to be fried up to 20 percent faster than it would be in other pans.
- The air flowing through the pan, in combination with the heat from your grill or stovetop, will cook the food evenly and ensure that it’s crispy on the outside and tender enough on the inside.
- Since this air-frying pan will cook your food up to 20 percent faster than other frying pans of a similar size, making use of it means you’ll automatically spend less time cooking certain things. You’ll be able to use the minutes you free up to spend more time with your family, complete other chores around the house or do things for yourself that you enjoy.
Why You Need This Product
- Healthy Meals: Fry foods without oil ensuring you consume less fat and control your cholesterol level.
- Faster Frying/Cooking: Fries food 20% faster than other traditional pans out there.
- Strong And Scratch Resistant: Made with Titanium and Ceramic making it stronger and scratch-resistant.
- Non-Sticky: It is non-sticky so your frying is clean and not messy.
- No Need To Flip: Cooks food equally on all sides so you do not need to flip.
- Multipurpose: Can be used to cook, fry, roast or bake. Ideal for your gas cooker or can be used in the oven.